The things I’m up to right now
- Bracing for a few weeks without a kitchen as we have the new one installed; portable hobs bought, a big tub ready for doing the washing-up in the bath, and lots of meals batch-cooked and frozen
- After a tumultuous 2020, really settling into my new role as Principal Experience Designer at Sage
- Sharing my ‘office’ with my 9 year old daughter now that the school has been closed again
- Happy I’m back up to three 10 kilometre runs per week again after a bit of a dip over the festive season (and there’s still a bit of Christmas over-indulgence to work off!)
- Still missing The Sopranos, but enjoying our new lockdown box set viewing: The Wire
This page was inspired by Derek Sivers’ nownownow.com.