The things I’m up to right now
- Still enjoying a daily routine of:
- Managing to keep clear of sugary treats like chocolate, cakes, biscuits
- Avoiding alcohol; even though my consumption was modest (around 10 units per week) and limited to the weekend, stopping has meant better sleep and not waking up with a slightly heavy head
- Happy to be twice-vaccinated (Astra Zenica) but staying cautious: continuing to wear a mask indoors and avoiding crowds
- Trying out a standing desk with a converter that sits on top of my normal desk
- Having played the guitar for over two decades, recently I’ve had a call to teach myself to play the bass
This page was inspired by Derek Sivers’ nownownow.com.