The things I’m up to right now
You’ve seen my blog and about page so you know what I’m interested in and how I ended up doing what I do, but what am I up to right now?
- In a good rhythm with running when working from home, and cycling to the office once every couple of weeks or so
- Continuing to stand, rather than sit, for work, and absolutely smitten with my new Apple Studio Display
- Two years into the daily cold showers
- Getting up and going for a run every morning at 5/5:30am; took a while to psyche myself up for it but I’m in a good rhythm now and it sets me up for the day nicely
- Really digging into my guitar and bass after so many years of having no time to spare for anything other than work and childcare
- Enjoying following the football again, and even getting tickets to the odd match through some excellent season ticket holding friends; even taking my daughter to her first match on Sunday!
- All done with the (indoor) home improvements; just the odd bit of painting and picture to put up here and there
- Getting ready to repoint the stone walls in the back yard and tackle the woodwork on the front bay window
- Enjoying the better weather after what felt like a long winter; the longer days and consistently-above-freezing temperatures are very welcome
- Hooked on Pokémon Go again! My youngest got into Pokémon and asked for the app for a Christmas present so I resurrected my old account, got him and his elder sister accounts and we’ve been catching Pokémon for a good few months now
This page was inspired by Derek Sivers’ nownownow.com.