The things I’m up to right now
- After catching Covid in late March (with relatively mild symptoms), the lingering grottiness and slightly sore throat have finally shifted after more than six months
- In a good rhythm with running when working from home, and cycling to the office once a week or so
- Still going with the daily cold showers
- Continuing to stand, rather than sit, to work
- Really digging into my guitar and bass after so many years of having no time to spare for anything other than work and childcare
- Enjoying following the football again; all this extra time as the kids get more independent is great!
- On the home stretch of home improvements: after a bit of a false start, the loft conversion is due to be finished over the course of the next few weeks
This page was inspired by Derek Sivers’ nownownow.com.